Thursday, May 1, 2008

Test numero cinco, that's test number cinco for all you

I passed my fifth test today. WOOT!! Only one more to go and I'm done. =D Even though it's only Wednesday, it feels like Friday because I don't have a test looming over me.


also, I ate at Chili's today for lunch. I had these really good chicken fajitas. but, it made me wonder. What is the difference between chicken fajitas and chicken soft tacos? For that matter, what is the difference between anything when it comes to mexican food? It's almost like the only difference is the way it looks on your plate when you get it lol. Next time you eat mexican food peeps, take a look at what you got and what your friend got. It will prolly have some of the exact same ingredients, just arranged differently. =D

No comments: