Thursday, May 1, 2008

ASBC is done!

So, I just wanted to write a quick note because I have been feeling pretty dang good these last few days.


Monday I had to give a briefing in class which I was worried about. It turns out, that I pwned that brief so hard that I got an A on it!!!


Then, Tuesday I had to take the final test and play our last regular season ICARUS game. Well, I was uber stressed about the test and was hoping just to pass. Guess what?! I friggen only missed 2 questions and that's a fact! 95% baby!!!!! Then to finish the day, we slaughtered the Gryphons in ICARUS. We are the champions my friends!!!


Today, I had to do the warrior run, it's a 5k. I haven't been running too much lately so I was a little worried. But not to worry paco!!! I finished it in the allotted time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh yeah!!!! as the Kool-Aid man would say.

No comments: