Thursday, May 1, 2008

209+one+1 Angry Old Man x NINJA = Me Having a Good Day

I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND SPELLING ERRORS!!!!!


209: I bowled a 209 today at lunch thus breaking my all time record high game once again.


+


One: The amount of games we wanted to win tonight at league because we were playing against the number one team. We bowled really well the third game in the series and consequently we won one game.


+


1 Angry Old Man: This guy is possibly the orneriest cuss in the league. He is constantly getting after people to stop bowling when he is on the approach. The only thing wrong with him doing that, is the people he's whining about are like 3-4 lanes away... He acts immature when he's having a bad night and is just plain mean. So, my goal tonight was to have our team bowl so well and hope his team bowled poorly (I know, I'm going to He#@ because of it) so that he would get upset and have a bad night. Well, he got so pissed at one point because of a bowler who was bowling at the same time as him, but 3 lanes away that he just flat out held his ball out and dropped it on the wood. Now, that wasn't because of any amazing bowling on my part or my teams, but he got mad and acted like a little baby and it made me slightly happier inside.


x


NINJA: I dressed up as a total ninja today for work. It was prolly the coolest thing this base has seen since the F-22 was tested here. In fact, here's a direct quote from one of my co-workers. "Lt Hart, I just love your ninja suit. It makes me want to give you high fives all day and all the money in my bank account!" I denied him the high fives but I told him to just write me a check for the money. True story. Man, I wish every day was Halloween.


=


Me having a good day.

No comments: