Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dan in Real Life

I went to the movies tonight. I saw the movie "Dan in Real Life." The movie stars Steve Carell. I thought it was going to be a comedy. It wasn't. It was a ROMANTIC comedy. I don't know how much I want to admit that I went to a romantic comedy...alone. That ranks right up there when I convinced Ben to go see "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton." Yeah, that's right, two guys went to see Win a Date with Tad Hamilton with out girls. However, both experiences turned out fine. Although, I really wished I had a girl with me at Dan in Real Life. It was one of the best romantic comedies I've seen in a long time. So, don't hesitate to take that someone special to see it. 4.5 stars out of 5.


Also, just cuz I saw a chic flick alone doesn't mean I'm not manly still...

No comments: