Thursday, May 1, 2008

Halloween Parties

I went to a halloween party last night with a bunch of Lts. I was dressed as the coolest thing ever to exist, a ninja! While I was at the party this thought came to my mind.


"How easy would it be for a REAL ninja to come to a Halloween party and kill someone and leave unnoticed and unsuspected?"


The answer is simple my friends. It would be too easy.


Here's why:


1. No body would see your face.


2. Everyone would just think, "Hey, some dude dressed up as a ninja." Where upon they'd sigh and wish they had also dressed up as a ninja.


3. Once the poison was dropped into the drink of the target all you would have to do is accept all the compliments from all the people wishing they had dressed up as ninjas and say, "Oh, it's getting late and I have a meeting in the morning." and then leave.


It's as simple as 1, 2, 3.


So, next time you're at a Halloween party make sure you bring your own bottled water or soda. It's your life. It's an easy choice if you ask me.

No comments: