Thursday, May 1, 2008

Guitar Hero and ICARUS

So, I've been meaning to write a blog about what I've been spending some of my free time on lately. And by some, I mean a great deal.


So, a guy in my flight, Andy, brought a PS2 to ASBC. A good thing to bring. And he brought guitar hero I and II. I was like, that looks kinda cool. So, I asked him if I could play and he was like, yeah. So, we jammed HARD! Then, he went away for the weekend, and I stayed at the base. I asked Andy if I could borrow guitar hero and he let me. I pretty much wailed on that guitar so hard that a 1000 baby pirates heads asploded (homestar)!!!!! It was one of the crowning events in my life, for those 3 days. It was pure, unadulterated awesome. I really just wanted to share that with you all. So, here you go. Next time you visit me, we just might have to play some tunes, cuz you can bet your bottom dollar (Annie) that I will own a console and that game, and a TV...


As for the second part of the title of this blog, I just wanted to give a shout out to my awesome flight. We may argue and crap in class, but when it comes to ICARUS, we pretty much put aside all that crap and play HARD!!! (Real Ultimate Power). In fact, we played so hard we are 2 - 0 in regular season. You see, pre season we played 2 games. We lost 1 and won 1. But, now we are in regular season heading for the tournament, and post season. I think we have a shot at being this ASBC's ICARUS champions. We pretty much have spirit and heart. So, I will hope for the best and prepare for the worst (old, over used saying).

No comments: