Thursday, May 1, 2008


I haven't been pissed off at anything enough to write a note about it lately. That pisses me off. So, I'm going to write a note about how I wish I was pissed off at something so I could write about it. (anyone know why my mom always used to get mad at me for saying "piss" or "pissed off?" Is pissed really that bad of a slang word? She didn't like crap either.)


It's like this. In my opinion, which is really all that matters at this point, is that most writers/song writers/authors/wordsmiths write better when they are pissed off more or less. I mean, take a good break up song for example. Those are almost always more emotional charged than some love song. And that's the way it should be!


All my faithful readers, of which there are none, may be wondering; "Did Rich just break up with someone?" and the answer would be no. You may also be wondering,just like me, if I used that semi-colon correctly in the first sentence of this paragraph. I really can't tell you. It just seemed like the right thing to do. I haven't had a girlfriend to break up with for a while.


Recently, I have been reading "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey. And guess what folks, he's a real person. I think me and Jack Handey are kindred spirits, but not in a gay way.


I bought some green shoes, some new jeans, a green shirt, and a white sweater jacket with orange and green stripes going down the arms. I think it looks cool, but then again I've been out of the fashion loop for a while.


Also, one more thing, sometimes I sensor my notes because I have friends on facebook and I wouldn't want certain informations leaking out. It sucks, cuz sometimes I just want to be like, (insert name here) really bugs the (insert expletive here) out of me.


The End.


Sometimes in school, like when I was in elementary school, I'd end my stories with "The End." Then my teachers would tell me that was stupid and not to do it anymore. So, I was like, WTF? It's the end of the story, what am I supposed to say? I guess they wanted me to write a really convincing ending paragraph that stood on it's own. Kind of like Milly's stew from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (points awarded for obscure movie reference.)


The End (for real)

No comments: