Thursday, May 1, 2008


Seriously folks what the he^^ is up with barbarian boots?


Are you girls part of a tribe of barbarians? Do you live in the Siberian Wastelands? Do you really need to wear tight, form fitting jeans and barbarian boots over those jeans?


If you're going to wear the boots how come you don't have the rest of the outfit? Where is your leather bra with metal cups? Where is your leather bikini bottom? Why don't you have a Valkyrie helmet? Where is your sword and shield!?!


Fortunately for me, these boots are just a fad that will pass. I hope. Unfortunately, fads seem to find there way back after a few decades.


Seriously though, what the he^^?


Also, don't get me wrong, just because I think these boots are hideous doesn't mean I'm not friends with people who like them. I also would date a girl who likes them. Although, I'd still think they were the stupidest boots ever made.

No comments: